Customer Appreciation Raffle / Giveaway!
Welcome to Trash Can Willys customer appreciation free raffle page! Giving true meaning to the old saying - "One mans trash is another mans treasure"!
The following items are free and complimentary on a first come first served basis. See something you like available? Request to own it!
Items Up For Raffle
There are no gimmicks here, no hidden charges, no fine print. The rules and eligibility are this simple:
- All winners must be a recent customer of ours and used one of our junk removal services within the past 6 months from the date you sent your item request to us (Make sure you give us the name, number, address, or email address that we used when scheduling your junk removal so we can find your record in our database )
- You must follow us on Facebook here
- You must fill out the request form at the bottom of the page and enter the item you are requesting to win! (first come first serve, the first to request the item is the one who gets it! so check this website often for new releases!)
- Only 1 item per customer or household every 6 months
These last three are so this program does not interfere with us providing our current customers with excellent service or making our staff work later than they need too 🙂
- You, a family member, or a friend (we are aware of) must pick the item up at the time (give or take 5 to 10 minutes) you told us you would pick it up at and you must be able to lift, store, and transport the items without our help. We suggest bringing furniture pads or blankets so the prize item does not get damaged during transporting when applicable 🙂
- The item must be picked up within 72 hours from the exact time you requested it
- The item must be picked up during normal business hours which are : Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm or Saturdays between 3pm and 5pm.
That's it! Like we said: No Gimmicks, No fine print! Just a straight forward, fun little ongoing raffle to show our customers just how much we love them!
Tip - Check back often! Items are posted without warning as often as daily and its first come first served! Also, just because an item is in "requested" status, doesn't mean it will be picked up as it should be, so if you see something you like, keep checking on it, it might come available again!